In recent years, the volume of non-voice contacts entering contact centers has increased steadily. Though non-voice medium volumes are relatively small compared to voice, supporting these alternative channels, such as email, chat, and collaboration allow customers to request services according to their convenience and preferences.
Along with traditional voice, customers want to interact through live chat customer service, email and on the web. By using GITE provided solution for email, chat and web collaboration, you can engage in conversations that span communication channels. The solutions share an integrated platform with business rules, intelligent routing of interactions, and historical and real-time reporting capabilities.
- Improves the customer experience by offering multiple interaction channels
- Web Collaboration enables a single, consistent conversation with the customer as they move between channels
- Applies consistent business logic and service levels when routing interactions using multiple channels
- Reduces costs by shifting interactions to lower cost channels
- Increases online sales conversions by offering assistance at the point of hesitation
- Supports consistency of customer experience across channels